Here are some links to things that are worth reading.
Subjects? Facebook, ROI, CPG, social media, drugs, and the death of print.
But for me the real gem is the story of a guy who almost drowned in a vat of blueberry waffle mix.
Thankfully, he’s OK. But I see this story as a sort of absurd cosmic lesson: a reminder to always maintain our humility and sense of humor. No matter how smart we think we are, we’re always just one slippery step away from some darkly hilarious disaster.
Happy reading. And watch your step while you’re walking over the waffle mix
- Facebook releases case studies: marketers include Ben & Jerry’s
- Study: ROI May Be Measurable in Facebook, MySpace After All
- CPG Players Warm Up Slowly to the Social-Media Scene
- Jeremiah Owyang’s Weekly Digest of the Social Networking Space: April 12, 2009
- Company To Watch In The Social Media Space: Crimson Hexagon
- Pfizer Top Pharma Social Brand
- Sarah Lacy of Business Week “Internet: not your fault print business model is slowly dying”
- Man Trapped in Blueberry Waffle Mix
Photo credit: MHaitaca