This morning, I’m struggling with the mountain of email in my inbox and juggling assorted crises.
You won’t find any thoughtful commentary or actual ideas today.
But, here are some links that reflect my state of mind.
I’m partly interested in work again, and partly really, really wishing I was back in Spain.
- Razorfish on The Changing Consumer Experience (PDF via Guy Kawasaki)
- User-generated “Glamour Don’ts”. Like Fail Blog, with 100x more cellulite.
- Century-Old Newspaper Ends Daily Publication, moves entire business to web and a weekly print mag. Harbinger of things to come?
- 30 Rock Premiere Goes Live On Hulu A Week Before It Hits TV
- Where Do TV and Social Networks Cross? Ask the guys at “Two and A Half Men”?
- Launching Your Brand In China? Read This First
- Ben Silverman of NBC Says Conventional TV ratings Are Obsolete
- Is The Alhambra In Granada More Beautiful From A Distance? (NOTE: Linked page links to a 10MB image) Or Is It More Spectacular Close Up?
- Tales From The Alhambra. Washington Irving’s classic book, free online
- Recipe For Carrillada De Cerdo (Pork Cheeks). One of the oddest, but best things we ate in Andalucia.